KRONE BIG X 580 PACK V220.127.116.11
– ThreshingFlowIndicator.lua updated (dynamic adjustment of the speed depending on the utilization of the cutting unit, the engine power and other adjustments, e.g. dynamic chopping ejection)
– Logo on the GPS adapted to the crown
– Rear view camera installed unfortunately not configurable, therefore an extra xml installed
– fix warning components at Kemper 345
– Added rye to the Grain XDisc
– almost all logos newly adapted and revised
– Removed standard color choices
– all color choices changed and adjusted 🙂
– Engine configuration 480, 530, 580 and 630 installed (new decals created)
– Color choice for knife added to Krone Easycollect 600
– Kemperschneidwerke added some parts of the color choice
– Kemperschneidwerke color choice inserts for hoses (above holder)
– Ball head coupling made configurable
– fix hydraulic cylinder length for the cylinders from the intake
– fix steering cylinder
– Krone Collect 9 m added with all color choices like the 600
– fix movement hydraulic cylinder and spring at the end of the short pipe (in the original there was nothing)
– fix movement hydraulic cylinder and spring at the end of the middle pipe (in the original there was nothing)
– fix movement hydraulic cylinder at the end of the long pipe (in the original there was nothing)
– fix movement spring at the end of the long pipe (in the original there was nothing)
– fix the texture of the spring at the end of the long pipe which was white (in the original there was nothing)
– fix movement of the metal strut at the end of the long pipe on the side (in the original there was nothing)
– trailerTrigger enlarged
– added really wide tires
– fix decals from on the roof (already hung in the air from Giants) Deacls cut up and new pos.
– Auto contour (ground adjustment) inserted
– License plates adapted to engine variants
– Weights can now be configured up to 2000 kg (weight adjustment optimized)
– Tape drives made more dynamic
– ThreshingFlowIndicator WarnDecal added to the monitor when the load goes towards max
– Front, right and left windshield wipers installed and animated, material created (Wicher rubber) (in the original there was nothing animated, Giants probably forgot)
– various sound adjustments
– SolarBerttery Script installed and created a prototype of E-Häcklser
– Solar panels installed and holders created
– Heat flickers from the cladding installed (exhaust smoke) should represent the heat from the battery 🙂 (with the electric chopper)
– Added license plate for E chopper
– Display of utilization on the monitor changed
– Translation adjusted for the header carriage and xDisx header for the configuration for the attachment.
This is a pack around a forage harvester the Krone BIG X 580 from Giants that I edited a bit in my sense as I thought it would.
The contents of the pack:
– Krone BIG X 580
– Kemper plus 345
– Krone EasyCollect 600
– Kemper plus 375
– Krone EasyFlow 300 S is standard
– Krone EasyFlow 300 S only Straw
– Krone XDisc 620 is standard
– Krone XDisc 620 only grain
– Krone XDisc 620 only Grass
– Krone header trailer for Krone XDisc 620 from the pack with tensioning belt support
– Kemper Comfort Support Wheel for Kemper plus 375
What was done like that? First everything was put into a pack and everything was added to a MW category. There is now a MW category for the vehicles and trailers / devices where the vehicles / devices can be found.
Various color choices have been added to the Big X, as well as various configuration options, a tape drive can now also be selected, and it can be selected whether or not you want to use a tire pressure control system (RDA) .The pressure must first be adjusted with CTRL + Page up or Page down and then press CTRL + P to adjust the pressure The pressure is displayed at the bottom of the help window (F1). Furthermore, the BIG X has hose connections for hydraulics, electricity and air for coupled trailers as well as an animated (when coupling) coupling for ball head attachments. There are also hydraulic connections for the attachments on the BIG X as well as on the attachments. A different horn sound is also installed, and the chopper now turns on the flashing light when reversing as well as the rear work lights: D.
Hoses for hydraulics have been added to the attachments and color choices have been added so that everything can be color-coordinated.
The chopper and the header trailer have also been given selectable license plates.
With this chopper it is possible to chop up straw and recharge it. If you want to do this, you have to buy the pick-up included in the pack that is suitable for straw and reconfigure the chopper to output straw. If you want to do this you need a map prepared for it, a map would be this one Hinterkaifeck by Team MW or here the TUT how to do it yourself.
The cutting unit carriage for the Krone XDisc 620 is equipped with a tensioning belt support, as are the 3 Krone XDisc cutting units.
I must have forgotten something, but you’ll find that out now, but I hope you have fun chopping.
Again, if anyone is surprised that the Hächlser does not recognize a trailer, please check the output configuration, which should be set to Hackslegut / Chaff.
You can watch the whole thing down at the driver’s door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ModsFarming.com es una web de modificaciones de Farming Simulator 2019. Es una comunidad gratuita, donde todos los visitantes pueden compartir todo tipo de modificaciones para el juego Farming Simulator 19: descargue, carguey comparta. Nuestro sitio web es fácil de usar, puede encontrar mods y tutoriales útiles. Tenemos todo tipo de categorias como tractores , mapas, herramientas y más. Si le gusta nuestro contenido, deje una respuesta y haga clic en Me gusta en nuestra página de Facebook ¡Buena suerte!